mandag den 11. april 2011

Socom Special Forces Multiplayer Beta

The Multiplayer Beta Trial for the upcoming Socom Special Forces is now out on Playstation Network for you to download! Check it out if you haven't already, or if you are to lazy to download it yourself, I'll will give a quick sum up on it here :)
The download and installation didn't take long. Something you should notice is that this game supports playstation move. If you are like me and aren't that technically up-to-date, you can just play it with the normal PlayStation-Controller. I started up the game only to meet an update screen. It seemed like I would have to wait for it to download an 1500 MB update before I would be able to play. No worries. After a little waiting time I was finally able to start up the game and test it out. 
I was quite excited to be honest. I had heard positive words of this beta, and was looking forward to try it out. As soon as I was in, I entered a quick match game. Well I tried to enter it, but a dull, and never ending loading screen made it impossible for me to enter any match. I did get a look on the arsenal of weapons though, and nothing was missing there. The game contains a large number of different weapons ranging from many assault rifles to shotguns and snipers. The review didn't proceed quite as I wanted it to, but I encourage any who reads this to download it yourself and try it out. It is out on the PSN right now for free. 

16 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome I can't wait for this game.

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice to meet you Jack miller.

    SvarSlet
  3. ohh simply awesome ^^
    followed

    SvarSlet
  4. I was excited too :P

    SvarSlet
  5. Looks like an awesome game.

    SvarSlet
  6. didn't know about this one looks like good FPS +followed

    SvarSlet
  7. Yeah BF3 will leave this in the dust

    SvarSlet
  8. looks pretty cool, maybe I will try it :d

    SvarSlet
  9. Can't wait to try this game!

    SvarSlet
  10. Looks sweet! I loved the Socom games for PS2.

    SvarSlet
  11. i suck at games like this but it dosent stop me from trying.

    SvarSlet
  12. good job on the new blog, keep it up.

    SvarSlet
  13. This looks like a great game. Pumped.

    SvarSlet